Presentation

Presentation.


Live with your poems, before writing them.
Be patient, be obscure. Calm if they cause you.
Expects each one will realize and consumption
with your word power
and its quiet power.
[...]
Carlos Drummond de Andrade.

It may seem lack of purpose start a poetry blog with a poem fragment of another poet.
Rather understand how for aid, the master noble were here to give me a hand.
I understand how painful it can be waiting for the inspiration.
That's what inspired the title of my blog.
Not the time gap that is expected by an inspiration,
but pleased to have an inspiration this is indescribable.
So suddenly appears between one second and one like opening a door or light a light.
I dedicate a small fragment of this opening post of responsibility to write, little thing said by colleagues.
When ready the poem is there, as if in phytase in third person and said. "And then my father, now that wrote a cute little poem that will make me?
That's why I opened this little door, to put here my bastard children and homeless. I hope they can be happy here and profitably.

I hope you enjoy.
As a shudder that I made.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas